Tuesday, March 19

Lush Heaven




At the end of last month i purchased a couple of lush goodies as a small token of my self-appreciation, its one of my favorite stores for all things fresh, organic and amazing smelling products. So here we have...

120g ($20.95) or 250g ($35.95)
  • Ocean Salt Facial Scrub - described by Lush as a mix of fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes.

    WOW WOW WOW as soon as the shop assistant tried this out on my skin i was blown away. Never before had i felt my arm soo soft. I love using this 1-2 times a week and i find it 100% helps when my skins lacking in glow or i've got some spots/blackheads. The 250g tub is quite pricey as its only going to last about 6-8 weeks after you buy it and i'm about 1/3 the way through my 120g after 3 weeks. You can definitely use it on your body if you're not too scared to wasting it (unlike me)
Fresh Face Masks - $15.95
  •   Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask - described as a fresh face mask to combat spots, cleanse dirt, calm and soothe all troubled skins. Containing antiseptic fresh garlic and tea tree essential oil, reinforced with deeply cleansing kaolin and fresh grapes, are aided by softening honey and free-range eggs.

    Retailing at $16, Lush's Fresh Face Masks are a must-try for any Lush Virgin - usually i would go for the Love Lettuce as it's been perfect in the past for my combination skin, however, the assistant in the shop said this mask was best for hormonal skin so i decided why not? What first intrigued me to this face mask was the ingredients - garlic, honey and eggs - whaaat? The smell kind of put me off but the way it made my skin looked made by look after the first use made me forget all about that. The other problem i had with this mask - like much of the fresh products - was the use-by-date! I'm not even half way through it (as you can see below) therefore throwing it in the bin 3 weeks is a bit of a shame.

 

2 comments:

  1. mm I love Lush face scrubs, they smell and work great! Lovely blog :) xo


    http://justjade-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Checking out your blog now :) xx

      Delete

Pages - Menu