Saturday, January 4

January Wants



There's a couple of things I didn't manage to find in the US so the most important have been added to my January Wantlist. There's nothing particular surprising on the list so it's not very exciting but if there are more suggestions that you guys may have please leave a comment below!



1. Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Brushes -Pretty self-explanatory for anyone who is, like me, obsessed with this amazing brand of brushes. I've heard so much about this limited edition set, I just need to get my hands on them!

2. New Look Black Quilted High Leg Biker Boots - I'm currently obsessed with finding a nice pair of high boots as I may be leaving sunny Australia in February to brace to European winter. I don't really want to spend too much as they wont get much use at home so I thought these were perfect!

3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - An oldie but a goodie that I've never been able to try out as I am struggling to find a retailer that ships internationally at a reasonable price - grr!

4. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect Polish - Estée from Essie Button has mentioned these polishes a few times in her videos and I thought this shade was perfect for summer. I don't own a gel-like polish but I never have to time to top coat so this should hopefully help me in times of need!

5. Elf Conouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Both St. Lucia and Antigua are beautiful shades so I'm thinking about purchasing both as they are super affordable and perfect size to pop in a purse!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu